Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Travelling Essentials Pt. 1

Affiliate marketing has given me a lot of freedom, and I have chosen to use that freedom to travel. Having been traveling for some time now, I have picked up a lot of tricks that make the whole thing easier. When you are leaving the country for over a month at a time, you don't want to pack like it. I know it seems counterintuitive, but less is really more.

I have two pieces of equipment that make this much easier, and that I couldn't travel without. The first is the Amazon Kindle.


This little piece of equipment saves me enourmous hassles. First, I usually have long plane rides (LA to Singapore is especially fun for some reason), and like anyone else, I usually read on the plane. But when you are doing everything you can to save space, how do you bring all the books along with you that you want? Until I found the Kindle I didn't have a good answer.

I can load all of the books I want, enjoy wireless while abroad, and save huge amounts of space in my carry on (I never check luggage, no matter how long my trip). If I finish the books I planned to read early, no problem, the wireless technology allows me to access the internet and get a few more.

The screen is the perfect size, works great in the sunlight, and is still small enough to make it a non factor in packing. Stay tuned to this blog for the next piece of equipment I can't travel without, but for now, get started and get your own Kindle right now! Talk to ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment