Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Learning Spanish Fast

Like I said before, due to affiliate marketing, I have enjoyed a great life style, and since I love to travel, that is what I spend most of my time doing. I have a special love for the Latin American countries, especially Argentina. My first trip really jumped up at me though, so learning spanish fast was a necessity for me.

I was asked to tag along on a trip to Argentina to photograph some of the buildings in Buenos Aires. "No problem," I said. Actually though, there was a problem, I didn't speak a word of spanish! That wouldn't work for me, since I wanted to really experience the culture during the trip. So, I needed a program.

I went to the first and most obvious place, Rosetta Stone. Of course that's a good choice, but since I just bought a new camera lense and my ticket to Buenos Aires, the price tag was a little more than I wanted to spend. So, like most searches, online I went, and I was very surprised by my results.

Rocket Spanish was the only program I could find that had both a download version, and a shipped version. Since I was pressed for time, I went with the download. The course costs a little more than half of what Rosetta Stone was offering at the time, so it was a no brainer.

I was very pleased with my purchase. It was easy to follow along, and I absorbed enough spanish in two weeks to be able to get around and make simple conversation. In another 6 weeks, I could carry on a conversation quite well.

Being bi-lingual really is the only way to go these days. If learning spanish fast is something you want to do, and you don't want to spend a boat load of cash on it, Rocket Spanish is for you! Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment