Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Personal Development, What You Do When Time Is Yours

If you are able to free your time, you have the luxury of doing with that time whatever it is you want. For me, it has been personal development. The link that I provided is a website owned and ran by a friend of mine, and I wanted to share what he is doing. Yes, I know that this has nothing to do with affiliate marketing, but making money online is not an end in and of itself; the freedom to pursue my personal development is.

I had been reading a lot of personal development blogs and sites, and came across this one because it seemed different. The owner Joshua Noerr says he is out to prove that personal development does not have to be stuffy and up tight. I think he is doing a great job.

You will find all sorts of funny stories, weird observations about life that are spun into life lessons, and practical tips about achieving what you want.

I just wanted to share this find with you. I realize I don't update this blog all that often, but if you are looking for a fantastic read about personal development, I thought you would like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment